[blparent] bottle woes.

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 16 03:28:58 UTC 2009

It's interesting how we all are so very different. My 2 used different
bottles and those Doctor Brown ones always leaked on me. But I'm not sure I
was getting them sealed right, either. Had no trouble out of the nursers
like I thought I would. Have more trouble pouring formula into the even
floe's tiny tops.
Shannon Nicole Wells
author of WILD HEART
Staff Writer for POETIC MONTHLY MAGAZINE
http://www.christianhomeplace.com
http://www.poeticmonthly.com
http://www.myspace.com/shannonnicolewells