[blparent] recall info

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Jan 18 13:08:51 UTC 2009

Hi!  I have heard this on TV but wanted to send info I received from a moms
list, mamasource.

Sharon

 ALERT: Recall on Peanut Butter Snacks and Cookies
Kellogg Company has announced a voluntary recall of certain Austin® and
Keebler® branded Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and select snack-size packs
of
Famous Amos® Peanut Butter Cookies and Keebler® Soft Batch Homestyle Peanut
Butter Cookies because the products have the potential to be contaminated
with
Salmonella. No other products are involved in this recall. For a complete
list of the brands and products recalled, visit the link below.
FDA Recall