[blparent] Concerning advice and observation.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:32:31 UTC 2009

One thing I've learned not just on this list but also in many other groups
I'm on is that sometimes what is meant as advice can sometimes come across
quite strongly. It's important to look at what is actually being said and
not at how that advice might be conveyed. We really are all here to help
each other. One thing my pastor always talks about is the importance of
taking the grain of truth in something that is said and working with that
and if certain advice does not sit well with you that's ok, it's just advice
right? No one thing is perfect for all and what might work great for one
person may not work so well for another. Advice that is given is just like
collecting ideas for a project. You can't use all the ideas that come but,
there will be some that you become extremely thankful for. It's nice to have
each others experiences to draw from but, we all meed to know the importance
of realizing that we are not all the same and don't do things all the same
way. Just a little food for thought.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!