[blparent] immunizing.

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jan 19 21:54:50 UTC 2009

You are so right. The thing you have to look at is what about the future.
They need immunizations to start school or day cares.
So if you choose not to get them, are you putting this baby at risk to catch
something more hazardous to their helth and don't you want to take that baby
out in public or do you want to be a prisoner of your own home.  And how
about those other people living there, are they caring something that your
baby could get.
I put my faith in God and got her immunized. Veronica