[blparent] immunizing.

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Jan 20 00:28:49 UTC 2009

HI,

It's not mandatory, but in Canada at least there are only a few shots that
are extremely necessary.  I opted for Colyn and I will with Remus as well,
that he get the meningitis and Chicken pox shots, but they were the only two
that I could see as optional.  I can't remember, but I think you are in
Alberta, again, please correct me if I'm thinking of someone else.  I've
found a link which you may find helpful, so I am pasting it below.
http://www.health.alberta.ca/health-info/imm-routine-schedule.html
This link has all the information you'll need to make informed decisions
about the immunizations your child will be getting should you choose to go
that route.  I can not speak on the debate about whether to immunize your
child or not, but I do know that the shots children from the states get are
different from the shots they get in Canada.  Sorry I can't be of much help,
but I hope the site I've given you gives you some direction.

Tammy