[blparent] immunizing.

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jan 20 03:52:12 UTC 2009

If I'd had a baby I would have spread the shots out instead of giving them
all together like they do.  Then again, that can be traumatic, too.  I think
it truly is best to immunize because then you're not trusting in everyone
else to protect your child.  I think the jury is really still out on whether
immunizations cause autism.  The thing they worry about with them causing it
is the thymerasol that is a preservative--I think--that is not as commonly
put in as it once was.  (I'm pretty sure, but not %100.)
It is heart-wrenching to make your child go through it but it's worth every
scream.  Just cry with him if you feel so inclined and tell him you're sorry
but you don't want him getting really sick if you can help it.
Barbara