[blparent] immunizing.

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 05:26:07 UTC 2009

I too will not get in to a big debate on this list about vaxanating. I do
want to point out, that Autisam is such a small part of the reasons not to
vaxanate. There are many reasons that are way more concreet, and actually
provable. I would just advise any parent to do alot of resurch on both
sides.Keep an open mind, and remember that just becase your doctor tells you
something is safe does not mean that it is. Do your own resurch get
information from several different sorces, and only then make a desition.
Never make a desition such as vaxanating   that  is not raverciblelbe  under
presure from your doctors, or with out first evaluating the risks benafits
etc on your own.
If anyone who is trying to make the desition, and is not just wanting to
argue about the subject wants to here my thaughts, or wants help finding
good resurch etc. Please feel free to email me off list. I am happy to talk
with you. This list is just not the place, I have seen it get very nasty on
here quickly. And as it is not blindness related, it is actually off topic.
AMber