[blparent] [Bulk] it was aweful

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Jul 10 05:04:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

Funny you should mention that because I just watched the same movie, and I
didn't find it at all offensive or degrading.  Disturbing yes, but not
because of how blind people were treated.  I found it disturbing because of
the way these people were in a horrible predicament simply because of lack
of understanding turned on eachother and it was lord of the flies all over
again.  The movie wasn't really about blindness in the physical sense.  It
wasn't my favourite movie, but it wasn't horrible.

Tammy