[blparent] [Bulk] it was aweful

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Jul 11 22:57:17 UTC 2009

Well, one of the things I thought was terrible was even though the blind
individuals had toilets available to them, they just pooped on the floor and
then walked through it. Yuck!  Doesn't that show that blind people doen't
even know they should use a toilet.  Another thing that upset me, was the
blind prostitute who gave herself to that doctor.  She knew he was married
and she knew his wife was there, but since she couldn't see and neither
could he, she still threw herself at him.
I know it was a fiction movie, however, people who are not blind will
believe that blind individuals really do act this way. V