[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] (no subject)

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Jul 10 18:09:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

They make a different model here in canada that is similar to the infant
carrier that goes up to 25 pounds.  Transport Canada has not approved the
bigger one for use with infants under 25 pounds because they do not have
good enough head and neck control.  The big one is too straight for the
little ones and if they were to get in to an accident it wouldn't protect
their head, neck and back and they could be badly hurt.  This one is
basically an infant carrier with the handle on the back coming out of the
top of the carrier, and wheels that come out of the bottom when you press
the button and pull the handle up.  It's really a cool device and I'm glad I
have it for Remus.

hth

Tammy