[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Car seats

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Jul 13 12:50:27 UTC 2009

On professonals installing carseats, maybe maybe not. I think it's one
of those things anybody can learn to do if shown and if they have the
assumption they *can* do it. Carseat techs are fine if you wantto and
can use them, but are also an industry created out of fear and of
disempowering parents.
I also had my daughter sleep in her sit&stroll when she had ear
infections and seemed more comfortable in an upright position.