[blparent] Research interest

BRUCE , CARRIE M carrie.bruce at coa.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:23:03 UTC 2009

I have been looking into universal design in zoos and aquariums to
enhance the experience for all visitors.  I really want to dig deeper
into the specific issues that people with vision impairments have at
aquariums and, in particular, the barriers that parents with vision
impairments face when visiting an aquarium with their child (or
children).  If anyone is interested in discussing this, please contact
me off the listserv at carrie.bruce at coa.gatech.edu

Carrie Bruce, MA, CCC-SLP, ATP

Research Scientist

Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access

Georgia Institute of Technology

490 10th St., NW

Atlanta, GA 30318

404-385-1718