[blparent] bedtime stories

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jul 15 04:32:58 UTC 2009

How do you get the downloaded movie stuff?  That's sound like my kind of
movie night.
Video games and the  like are not a given here, nor is television.  Gab
always asks first before any such thing is turned on.  I don't believe I
ever told her she had to ask first, she just started one day.  Sometimes I
like it and sometimes I think it weird.  I don't remember asking if I could
watch TV as a kid, I just turned it on.  Of course, when I was a kid the
by-ways weren't filled with so much smut. V