[blparent] Help

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Wed Jul 15 05:26:59 UTC 2009

she'll grow out of this. I currently deal with this with my 8 and a
half year old daughter and I do everything humanly possible for her.

it isn't an attention thing its a I'm a little kid and I got something
to use to my advantage thing.

give it time, like a couple of years time.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)