[blparent] Help

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jul 15 15:56:29 UTC 2009

Kate, punishing your child for their opinion is not so good in my book, but when she says blind people can't do this or that, point out the things they can do.  You can cook, bake, clean, vacuum, dust, walk, run, play baseball, shoot hoops.  Then ask them what is it exactly  that you can't do.  I always say I can drive, but not safely on a city street. V