[blparent] sassy children

Kliph phantom3919 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 16:26:46 UTC 2009

This is exactly the way I raised my 4 older kids, and will teach to my 4
younger ones.  They don't see anything wrong with their dad, and they will
tell anyone who will listen, especially my 13 year old, that they have the
greatest dad in the world!  To them I am normal, and the ones who can see
are strange.  It doesn't bother them that I can't drive, it doesn't bother
them that I can't write, to them typing is better.  But all kids will get
sassy, it comes with the territory.  It's just you have to put a limit on
everything you do in parenting, not just pick what you want to deal with.

Kliphton SR
(IM address&personal email )
sheftoecce at hotmail.com
(devotional distribution list email address)
phantom3919 at yahoo.com(
twitter) http://twitter.com/kliphton72
(Skype) papa_wolph