[blparent] Help

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jul 20 21:09:45 UTC 2009

I told Gab this morning if she keeps up with the sassy tongue, she will be
running laps around the backyard and there will be no television until
school starts.  She said she will try not to pipe up everytime I speak.
Like this morning I said all the hair ties are missing and she right away
said, mommy you just looked in the wrong place.  I asked and where is the
right place, they are not in the special box we made for them. Then I said,
you have cheese in your hair and she said, very defiantly, no I do not. I
set the brush down and walked calmly out of the bathroom.  I told her from
now on she can brush her own hair. Maybe it will be better if I run laps
around the backyard. (lol) V