[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Help

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Jul 20 21:14:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

It's pretty normal for any kid to test boundries, and blind parents are no
different then any other parent.  Our kids might play different tricks on
blind parents then they would on sighted parents, like they might hide under
the table or behind something and not come out when we call because they
know we can't see where they've gone.  But it's still the same, and most
kids do it just to see what we'll do about it or how far they can get away
with.

Tammy