[blparent] sassy children

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 01:42:41 UTC 2009

I agree with Paul.

My husband is with the kids the most and before he leaves my oldest son with
me he gives the boy a lecture on how he expects Asher to behave for Mommy.
It makes me uncomfortable and it makes me wonder if Daddy thinks that I am
incompetent, but you know it also sends a very clear message of solidarity
between the parents.  Sadly, these lectures have no effect on my two year
old. sigh
Eileen