[blparent] another cloth diaper question

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:35:51 UTC 2009

I also use a dry pail for my diapers, and even at 20 months with solid
foods, we don't have odor issues.  I keep it right in the girls' room next
to the changing table.  I bought my pail and liner, and most of my diapers
at www.nickisdiapers.com  she offers free shipping on all pocket diapers.  I
love deals with free shipping!
If you are going to use prefolds, I recommend using the snappi fasteners.
They are so much faster and easier to use than diaper pins.
www.babycenter.com has a cloth diapering board in their community, and I
have found a lot of help there.  Also, www.diaperpin.com has excellent
reviews on all different kinds of diapers, wipes, solutions, creams etc.
Leanne