[blparent] Blind Parents Meeting

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:28:02 UTC 2009

Oh my goodness, I had no idea there were such nosey, over bearing,
judgmental people out there!  I mean, you can't take your daughter swimming
for fear of social services showing up at your door?  Did you ask this
person if they sleep well at night, knowing that they could possibly rip
poor, innocent children from good loving homes?  Do they want her thrown
into a foster home with total strangers, all because someone chose to judge
the capabilities of her parents?  Some people really have no clue, and yet
they think they have the right to judge!
Sorry, vent over...maybe.  That just makes me sick.  I have never dealt with
social services, even though Tyler and I are both visually impaired, and I
pray to God we never do.  It is always in the back of my mind though.  So
sad.
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1