[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Blind Parents Meeting

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Jun 2 22:20:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I got cps showing up at my door one time because Colyn was playing with his
boots in the bus on the way somewhere and I bent over to help him put them
back on and wacked my face on one of those poles pretty hard.  They're metal
you know, they hurt!  Well I didn't even say a bad word, lol, just put his
boots back on right and carried on about my business.  But apparently
someone called cps and told them that I might be endangering my child
because I didn't know the pole was there and I might run him in to things in
other places.  They even wanted to see him naked to make sure he didn't have
any bruises that I might have caused because of my quote inability to get
him around safely.

Tammy