[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Blind Parents Meeting

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Jun 3 16:19:56 UTC 2009

The study would be a good idea, I think.  Through the Looking Glass, an
advocacy organization in California, may have statistics for all parents
with disabilities, but probably not specific numbers for blind parents.

Jo Elizabeth

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced."--James Baldwin