[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Blind Parents Meeting

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Jun 4 16:07:09 UTC 2009

Even though it does make us angry to think of them coming and taking your
children away, you have a valid point there.  If you completely lose your
head and become very uncooperative that makes you look guilty as sin.  If
you have nothing to hide, as seems to be the case with all of us, you just
answer the questions, be friendly and the worker will come to understand
that you are a reasonable adult who can probably handle the trials of being
a parent.  They will just walk out your door and wonder why they had to
waste time on such a silly thing.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.