[blparent] bathing an infant

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:54:53 UTC 2009

Ok so did great with new born bathing since I had a tub that  was contoured
but, my dilema here is my son grew really fast. His birth mom is tall and he
apparently inherrited her height. He is too big for the baby tub but cannot
sit by him self yet. I tried a bath ring and do not feel confident at all
with it. He is still at a stage where bath time is relax time and likes to
lay down still. If I sit him in the sink he hates it. Any idea on what I
could possibly use for him. He is only 4 months but, is off the charts in
all categories of physical growth. thanks.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!