[blparent] bathing an infant

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:07:08 UTC 2009

When my daughter was smaller I was given a blow up rubber ducky bath tub
from a friend.  It was shaped like a duck, and the baby would sit in between
the head and tail.  The tail could be used as a back rest for the baby if
they couldn't sit up all that well.  My friend bought it from Walmart, and
it was made by munchkins.

Eva