[blparent] update

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sat Mar 7 03:44:10 UTC 2009

Hi, Kate, and list.
Kate, congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
I also want to encourage all of you to take very good care of
yourselves.  Propper diet, sleep, and excersise.  we, and the
people who need us, require it.

going on around here.

>First, we are waiting to hear if Ashley will be excepted by a
magnet Montessori school for first grade.  Ashley was tested and
at age six has a 130 IQ.  Though she would be able to be moved to
a gifted class we decided to leave her in the regular
kindergarten for this year and are having assistance threw a
counselor at home to assist with some behavior issues and Sensory
input issues found during testing.  We are also waiting to see if
I get a job position I applied for recently.  And though I
didn’t discus it on list at the request of my husband, on
February 26’th we welcomed our second daughter, Tiffany Anne,
in to our family.

>So since I have time to write I was curious if any one has any
advise for breastfeeding wile working and parenting siblings with
a large age difference?