[blparent] update

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Sat Mar 7 06:34:38 UTC 2009

OH wow, what amazing news! I had no idea your were even Preggnant! I am so
happy for you! What were her stats etc? I sure hope that your feeling well.
And way t ogo for Ashley. I think you will be very happy if she gets in to
the school. I have hurd that they are grate schools.
Big hugs and congrads again!
Amber Boggs