[blparent] Drinking Juice (was solids after digestive trouble)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Mar 10 16:51:54 UTC 2009

Interesting.  I had bought the juice made especially for babies, but Sarah
won't touch it, ever.  Maybe that's a good thing!  *Smile.*  She's eating a
little now, though not what she was before she got sick.  I do think she's
on the mend.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb