[blparent] Drinking Juice (was solids after digestive trouble)

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 22:49:30 UTC 2009

I would have to agree with Rebecca on this one. If she will drink water, its
much better for her. If you want to add flavor to it, blend mostly water
with a few berries or put some lemon in it etc. But most, not all juices are
loaded with sugar and other things I would not want baby to have. Traider
Joes sells some OK juice, but even then I would just add fresh frute to the
water first if you have to give her something.

Amber Boggs