[blparent] question about insomnia

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Mar 10 19:49:03 UTC 2009

Jo Elizabeth, Along with what Steve said, you may want to limit screen
time, tv and computer usage. I've read that both the pixels can get your
brain wired in a way that it thinks its still daytime and that the
content especially if you read/watch/listen to news, will get you
worried.
Since you work, I'd highly suggest looking into childcare for Sarah. She
is rapidly approaching the time where she will want and need you for
emotional reasons, and she will deserve that time. In short, it wil get
harder to work while she sleeps as she will sleep less and less.
This way, you can compartmentalize and have work time, Sarah time and
Mom time. All will help you feel better.
Know too that lack of sleep is like being drunk, and you wouldn't or so
I hope get drunk and try to take care of your child.