[blparent] Drinking Juice (was solids after digestive trouble)

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:17:57 UTC 2009

>I do think she's on the mend.
Hopefully so.  We found that Gatorade and ginger Ail worked about as well as
anything.  Sugar is easily processed by the digestive system, which is
exactly what you want when the system is sick.  Restoring electrolytes and
replacing fluid and a few calories is about the best you can do until the
fireworks start to calm down.