[blparent] Drinking Juice (was solids after digestive trouble)

Jessica Lucken pete1744 at umn.edu
Wed Mar 11 00:40:36 UTC 2009

Like I said, we do not give Lucy much juice either, and she didn't like the
pediaalite apple juice ever, but there are fruit juices if kids like them,
that are very healthy and low in sugar.  Again, the popsicles can really
work, and there is one kind (I forget the brand) that is actually sugar free
and is made from real frozen fruit, if I can remember it, I'll let you know
what the brand.

Jessica