[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Carrying a baby while out and about

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Mar 19 03:07:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

That's really cool!  I wondered if the sit n stroll would pull easily behind
me.  I never thought of getting one because I thought it would be a real
waste of money if I got it and couldn't use it.  But it would sure make my
life easier not to have to carry a car seat, a stroller, a booster seat for
Colyn, and a diaper bag.  I don't think I have enough hands for that.

Tammy