[blparent] Reading books.

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 20 03:09:27 UTC 2009

I agree 100 percent.  You can tell they are listening when you stop abruptly
and they turn to you and wait impatiently for more.  I used to read while
Gab and her buddy Noah played.  I used to think I was reading for my own
pleasure, until I would stop to answer the phone and one of them would say,
keep reading or they would stuff the book in my face. Now my darling reads
to me at a 7th grade level.  However, she still loves the books like Brown
Bear, Brown Bear What do you see?  or Polar Bear, Polar Bear what do you
hear? V