[blparent] spring break

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 27 03:20:04 UTC 2009

So what have you all done for spring break or have you had yours yet?  On
Monday, Gab and i went to lunch with a friend of mine and then we went
shopping at K-mart where we bought Gab an Easter dress, a pink tunic and a
swimsuit and cover-up  Last year I waited to buy a swimsuit until closer to
summer and I could hardly find one that fit her.

Tuesday we were suppose to go to lunch with my friend that was visiting in
town from Boston, and at the last minute Gab's friend invited her over to
play.  So off she went and I went to lunch without her.  My friend Cookie
was sad and I told her, that's what happens when you get a better offer.
Hum, let me think, lunch with a bunch of adults or play with your friend.

my hubby  took 3 days off and yesterday we went to Explora for 2.5 hours and
then to a superb restaurant called Tucanos.  Gab calls it a sample
restaurant.

Today we went up on the Sandia Peak Tram, the longest tram from the bottom
7000 feet to the top 10,520.  It is about 2.5 miles long.  We had lunch at
the top. Then we came home, went to soccer and then Gab got in trouble and
went to bed early.

Tomorrow, we are suppose to go to the movie Monster meets Alien, I'll let
you know if Gab is done being in trouble by then.