[blparent] Spring Break

Heather Jarvis heatherjarvis at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 28 05:15:16 UTC 2009

Hi Veronica
Sorry I haven't been on the list in ages!! My computer was kind of messed up and sometimes life gets crazy.Yes I did survive spring break.One day my friend and I decided to take all the kids to a movie and go swimming because the pool is around the conor from where the theater is.That way all the kids could do things they liked.It's always fun to take a group of special needs kids out in public but I know the family that was sitting in front of us was in the same boat!!! So we had a bit of a laugh.The pool was great untill the waves came on and knocked my glasses off  and after serveral mintues of searching on our own I finally had to talk to the life guard and the made an announcement and turned off the waves.I felt so embarrassed .I was exteremly happy when a father and his son found them.Iwas surprized that so many people actually helped.Harmoni had a blast  and only had a couple of small freakouts during the day,I hope Gab gets to see Monsters vs Aliens if you go let me know how it is because we are thinking of taking Harmoni.
                                        Heather