[blparent] Spring Break

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Mar 30 17:00:13 UTC 2009

It was fantastic.  She redeemed herself and we got up early and went to the
first showing, the 3D version.  My husband said it was cute, at one point
the silverware was floating and Gab reached up as if to grab it, but one of
the characters beat her to it.  Hahaha.
A couple of years ago, we were at a friends house and the soccer girls were
swimming and the parents were lounging around the pool when all of a sudden
Gabriella was screaming that her tooth popped out of her mouth and into the
pool.  Well, this sent everyone into a frinzy.  The girls all started
searching the bottom of the pool because Gab was frantic about the tooth
fairy.  Finally one of the dad's who had just stopped by to pick his
daughter up borrowed some swimming trunks and slid in and luckily he found
the tooth.  V