[blparent] Everyone needs a break

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed May 13 16:25:20 UTC 2009

All you mom's remember you are a person too!  Yes you are needed at home,
yes your babies need nursing, bathing, changing, feeding, etc.  But don't
forget you need time to yourself.  When Gab was born I didn't want to leave
her, not even for a minute.  My husband made me go out one evening a week
for some grown up time.  Boy, let me tell you, it made a world of difference
on how I felt about all that crying babies do and all that whining toddlers
do.  I still go out once a week in the evening with my friends.  Sometimes
we go to dinner, sometimes just a walk around the block, but it is my time.
No kids, no husband. Veronica