[blparent] Everyone needs a break

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu May 14 14:01:04 UTC 2009

Thing is, my "me" time is sitting and reading a book. I tend to go to
bed early and sometimes time "out" tires me more then being with my
family.
Honestly, when I see posts like "You need time out" I view it as "one
more thing I *have* to do" which I don't think is the intent.
Maybe a better bit of advice is to make sure you don't forget the things
you like to do, i.e. the bit of yourself that can get lost if you don't
take care to nurture it.
It's also okay to share the things you love with your kids for no other
purpose then because you love your kids, and you love a certain interest
or topic.