[blparent] Summer- right around the corner

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun May 17 22:31:25 UTC 2009

I tried the Moms Club here but didn't find it very welcoming at all.  Sarah
loved running around with the other toddlers, but few of the mothers would
talk to me or interact, and I felt invisible and out of place.  Hope you
have better luck!

Jo Elizabeth

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced."--James Baldwin