[blparent] Summer- right around the corner

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon May 18 03:20:05 UTC 2009

Actually where I did meet a lot of mom's was at the library.  They had
groups for kids of all ages, like 1 to 2 sat on their mom's lap while the
librarian read stories and sang songs.  3 and 4 year olds sat next to mom
and did the same listened to stories and learned songs using their hands and
feet and 5 year olds went into the room alone.  I still have friends I met
there.  You should look at your library and see if they have something like
that. V