[blparent] working from home.

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:54:33 UTC 2009

I can give my input. I do work from home, but I do home childcare. So caring
for my own daughter fits right in.to my own job.  I am hoping to find a new
career sometime soon and am wanting to continue to work from home so that I
don't miss out on anything in Savannah's life. So this thread is actually
interesting to me.