[blparent] sad time

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Nov 17 00:43:08 UTC 2009

Hi, Veronica.  I'm just shooting in the dark, but I know sometimes emotions
will manifest themselves in physical ways, especially if someone doesn't
feel okay to be having those emotions.  Maybe you could tell your daughter
that it's all right for her to be sad about the loss of her grandmother, and
it's helpful to cry or express that sadness with her dolls or by drawing
pictures or in other creative ways.  Maybe that would help.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb