[blparent] new member introduction

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Nov 18 02:58:46 UTC 2009

Dear Ronit,
Welcome to the list!
With every new member, I take the opportunity to mention that I am an
instructor at the Hadley School for the Blind, and we offer free courses
among which is one for expectant or potentially expectant blind or visually
impaired parents called Preparation. It is just one more resource to add to
your repertoire. If you have been a student of ours before, you can simply
contact Student Services at 800-323-4238 to enroll. Courses are available in
Braille or audio cassette, but students often email their assignments to me.
You are welcome to contact me off list at
shrnhow at att.net
Sincerely,
Sharon Howerton