[blparent] new member introduction

Angela Frederick angelahoward at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 18 03:26:25 UTC 2009

Hi, Ronit,

This is Angela Frederick (formerly Angela Howard).  Welcome to the
list.  I joined the list a few months ago.  I am in the same stage as
you, just discussing and planning for a family in the not-so-distant
future.  I don't think it's ever too early to start getting our
questions answered.  I'm sure as a future mother you will enjoy the
list as much as I have.

I can't help you with the stroller question, but I'm sure some of the
others will have some suggestions.

Take care.
Angela