[blparent] new member introduction

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 03:54:20 UTC 2009

Hi Eva, Angela, and Sharon,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, Eva, I definitely remember you, nice
to see you on here!

Sharon, thanks for the info about the class, I will probably be emailing
you soon as I just submitted an enrollment application for Hadley, teh
class sounds really interesting.

Wow, Angela, nice to see you! I don't think I've had a chance to tell
you, but congratulations on your recent marriage as well! Nice to see
another early planner too. I love planning, it will be nice to have
someone else in the same stage as I am, perhaps we'll be  able to
compare stories if we both get pregnant during similar times.

Ronit