[blparent] baby monitor

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Nov 18 17:03:09 UTC 2009

I think mine is Fisher Price as well.  I keep one receiver on my desk
downstairs and one beside my bed upstairs.  You can shell out a lot of money
for expensive monitors, but sound quality is really all that matters.  I do
recommend that you get one with at least a couple of channels you can change
to, so that if one channel isn't coming in clearly, you can try another.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb