[blparent] Changing a Troubling Habit

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 15:27:39 UTC 2009

Hi Debbie.  I agree with what you're saying a hundred percent.  After all,
your daughter's best interest and safety is what you have in mind and that
always comes first.  I also agree that if our kids see others treating us
disrespectfully, they'll pick up on those attitudes and start thinking less
of us because we can't see.  I like the way you refer to it as a 0
tollerance policy. I'll have to keep that in mind.
Leslie