[blparent] Help before 7:30 P.M. Arizona time please?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 22 02:26:23 UTC 2009

I agree.  Your daughter is becoming a girlie-girl, too fast.  I was the
same way: I didn't listen!  Solution: Punish fairly.  For example: "You're
on punishment for 2 weeks."  Don't be mean about it when she lies again,
and again, and again.  Add on, but be firm.  When you and your husband see
her learning her lesson, or doing something good, subtract that ime from
where you added on; if she continues to initiate good behavior, back away
from the punishment completely.

She may be rebellious, but this is normal behavior.  You didn't say if
she's wearing heeled footwear or makeup, but these are signs  a child
growing up too fast.  Give her a four-legged animal to play with.  Take her
out to a favorite coffee shop.  But the fact she's beginning to turn into a
rebellious child should not go unnoticed. No wearing high heels right now;
let her feet grow.  No shaving; she needs to wait till she's older.
Finally, let me refer you to a program that may help, the Total
Transformation, at www.thetotaltransformation.com.  This may help you.

Eric
..

..

..

..

Giving thanks is all the time.

..

November 26 is Thanksgiving Day in the United States.  Happy Thanksgiving
from Eric in Los Angeles!